TNRG, Leader of Commercial Real Estate Projects.
Since 1992, TNRG has been a nationwide leader in the acquisition and successful development of commercial real estate projects. As Houston’s solution for all phases of commercial real estate, our deep market knowledge guides our client’s businesses to greater success and growth.
Including the 1997 acquisition of Hines industrial assets – the largest industrial transaction in the city at that time, TNRG is rooted in industrial real estate and has established a legacy of success in land, office, hospitals, and most recently, senior living and residential. Above all else, our singular focus has remained the same: quality assets in desirable locations.
Deals to Date
Built on a foundation of trust and expertise, TNRG provides valuable real estate solutions to landlords, development partners, and investors. Our highly experienced team is attuned to the unique criteria of our different clients, striving to deliver the best solutions for each project. TNRG handles:
- Development of new projects from opportunity identification through due diligence, construction, leasing, final completion and occupancy.
- Investment acquisitions including due diligence, repositioning, financing and disposition.
- Asset management services on all product types.
Commercial Real Estate
Katy Fort Bend Business Park
- Property Size: ±6.87 Gross Acres
- Metallic construction with stone and EIFS accents
- Oversized 14’x16’ Overhead Grade Level Loading Doors, with several buildings supporting Dock High Loading.
- Brushed aluminum storefront system with glass entries
- Standing seam roofs
- Fully insulated
- 3’ x 5’ Wall Lite Panels to allow natural light
- 125’ Apron between buildings to allow semi-trailer truck maneuverability
- All Buildings will have services from utility district. No well & Septic
Commercial Real Estate
Mahaffey Business Park
- Property Size: ±25.63 Acres
- Building: 22' Clear freestanding metal buildings
- 32 homes
- The site’s great location is demonstrated with the following estimated drive times:
- University of Texas 10 minutes
- 6th Street / Downtown Austin 12 minutes
- Austin‐Bergstrom Int’l Airport 10 minutes
- The Domain 14 minutes
- Tesla campus <10 minutes
- Highway 183 2 minutes
- Mueller/Springdale General <10 minutes