IDEAL LOCATION. INTERNATIONAL ACCESS.
Strategically situated in North Houston, Intercontinental Crossing is at the heart of an area experiencing unparalleled growth and development. Located just three miles north of Beltway 8, the site offers great access to major freeways such as I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road, making it the perfect location for businesses. Intercontinental Crossing is positioned along the west boundary of George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH), which conveniently allows companies to conduct business with international and domestic clients while providing easy access to the airport and nearby hotels.
• Off-site detention
• Turn-key design-build and build-to-suit options available through TNRG
• Outside Houston City Limits
• Water and sanitary sewer to each site through Intercontinental Crossing MUD
• Natural gas nearby
• Fiber optic lines available
• County-maintained roads
• Deed restricted for industrial or office development
• Metallic or tilt-wall construction permitted
• Sites from 2 to 24 acres
• Outside 500-year floodplain